Monday, January 26, 2009

January 23


This cardstock and other items are well travelled.  Somehow in ordering it, the country part of my address got changed from Canada to Afghanistan! I didn't notice and the whole shipment was sent from Scrap Your Trip in Florida to Afghanistan and then sent back again because I wasn't there and then finally to me after we straightened it all out with a few emails back and forth. They ended up not charging me extra shipping to Canada and gave me a lot of the cardstock at no charge because it was slightly damaged in transit back and forth to Afghanistan.  This was offered to me and I accepted it and I have to say the damage was pretty minimal in my estimation and the paper is certainly usable. I highly recommend this online store!  Anyway it arrived today. 




No comments:

Post a Comment